Thursday, November 17, 2011

the Family's jewels

I am under the full impression that entering risk usually yields positive results, however, there are those times that you could very easily wind up at a rave and get pricked by a needle that has aids in it.
I Digress.
On a lighter note, happy birthday to Emma Kent and Miguel Allende who recently enjoyed a conjoined birthday party at the Cal phi house.

Freshman year I met a Cal Phi active who told me he was a senior. Im a junior now and asked him the same question when I saw him last at the house he told me. "Im a super senior".
I was under the quasi impression that superseniors were individuals who didnt graduate on time for another quarter just to fill those extra credits in. I mean if you take summer courses after you graduate, you are practically graduated and then ruled off of the supersenior stereo type. BUTT!...
if that guy is a super senior now, this dude had to have graduated when I was a freshman, than for two more years decided to stick around the undergraduate college scene. "im 28 still getting my prereqs out of the way". more like somebodys gunna get raped. so freshman.... tighten up those chastity belts and hold your butt cheeks tight, we have a case to solve.

On other mysterious news, Santa Clara University is cracking down on some hoodlums who hacked into the system to change their grades. Every one is saying "oh i wish he changed my grades" ;). Should we look at this man as a hero or maybe as a fraud? and if the perpetrator reads this message i just want to tell you..... words out if you havnt already noticed.

But dont grab your sombrero and run to the border just yet. Finish reading this post than you can take a splash in the Rio Grande.

Two cats grab their bats and mitts, and go down to the field to play baseball. one says to the other... hey we forgot the..."
soon he was interrupted by his team mates coughing and ugly hacking. than the other cat held out his hand and said
"dont worry we can play with this fur ball"