Tuesday, December 27, 2011

My pulse stays in constant harmony with each track bump. And the blood moves in my veins much like the lights which streak across the windows of this system of transportation.
I ride these trains much like the Big red Cars, but with new movement, new money, new prefrontal cortex.

and the buzzing in my mind from the gleam of screens, buzzes on behind my eyes. Continues with my journey as a human, with movement embeded in sleep, and infinite information upon my waking

I am awake in this continuous movement. rest I find only within the colorful eyes of my fellow Angelinos.

If only they understood the love we have for eachother


Maybe they do, but for the time being I will stay quiet and ride on into the darkness of the night only illuminated by that slow song and the tick followed by the bump