Sunday, July 31, 2011

Oily skin, and matted hair

Ill only speak the truth, for the time that i have here in this room, its been about 3 hours of wind in my face, the back seat bump and a beach bum sitting next to me. I put my arm out the window and watched the hairs move at an angle. Like algae. Sometimes when the car slows down ill look to my side, and if im really lucky ill catch a glance back, from either a cutie or a child... they are one in the same.

It was raining hard in the forest. And when it rains like that, its like a sheet of white drips from the branches of every tree in sight. Your hair gets wet, and it drips from your cheeks to the sides of your mouth, just so that you have to blow to get it out of the way, but its a pleasant bother.
And its all done now, the kerosene, sitting by the camp fire looking up at a blue sky framed by the trees.

Its all faded away... worrying about 10 dollars.