Thursday, April 19, 2012

DAMN

Sitting in the library texted my girlfriend to come visit me. She gets here and 30 minutes later Im feeling the need to express mild frustration on TPQ.
Now dont take my word as a psychiatrist but in speaking subjectively on my own psychology I believe that there are habits and parameters that effect how I verbally communicate and vocally process thoughts. For example, as I increase my exercise and get good sleep I feel more inclined to walk with a pep in my step. I know how stupid that sounds but I know that I am more agile, more responsive with communicating TACTFUL responses. This I can contrast with what just happened with my girl friend not so long ago. In the past week of getting my computer back I have observed habits such as smoking cigarettes more often, staying up later, whacking off every day and being very distracted. These habits effect how I communicate with people. And words splatter out of my mouth they are always tainted with some form of over processing these unexpressed emotions which are oppressed with my new habits. So I indulge in being unorganized and pleasures of the internet which translate over to me saying some stupid shit to her.
Walks away without a goodbye
Im dragging my hands down my face telling myself
Zeke try again next time. But really.
Here is a screen shot of Akira