Monday, November 17, 2014

age 24, ending of 2014 2015

Hello, 
The Painted Quench has been a funny blog. The first reason of its peculiarity is due to my negligence of it. I dropped out of it and stopped posting, stopped maintaining it. I can't remember why I had stopped, but I knew that whatever I was cataloging was seeming more and more like the angry banter of an adolescent, who had gotten a taste of bliss. 

The bliss I am talking about was a period of 5 or 4 months before December, 2010. What was this bliss like? It was a consistent feeling of joy and confidence, and utter ease with the natural flow of life. And for that period of life, I had no cares or worries, literally every day. I had an awareness of time/surroundings of a very vivid experience. Every relationship and conversation was flowed and controlled by the deepest parts of my intuition. I lost this sense of myself when I broke up with the Snow Fox. 

This post from 2010 sums it up precisely. 

http://thepaintedquench.blogspot.com/2010/12/snow-fox.html

However, now that I have been searching to return back to that state of equilibrium this post and testament has pointed me in the right direction. In all honesty, there was a natural part of me that was wiser than I have ever been, in the most simple kind of way. 

Now that I have administrative access back to TPQ. I will be utilizing this blog in combination with 

http://thenightarchive.com/ 

to come back to the bliss. and catalog the journey so that in the future I can know how to get back to where I started in the first place. 

The first part of the puzzle that I will address is the elimination of awkward social interactions. When I was blissful I made up in my mind that no situation was awkward, however, how did I believe it so truly that it carried into every conversation and my own thoughts about myself became null, and did not effect conversations. 

I know that socialization and communications are a apart of the equation that made alot of pieces come together, but those beliefs originated from an inward realization and experimentation in side of myself that was very profound. If only I had written it down as I am doing now. 

thankyou
Stay spituned

-Zeke (TPQ)