Sunday, April 15, 2012

This post will be short but sweet

Sweet tangy and flavorful is the name of the food that I am about to serve you in words, on a silver platter of gold. Cyberfucks, this is The Painted Quench revitalized after a nice long slumber. New pictures new music and most of all, new fun. The year 2012 has barely begun, and spring is in full swing. Here in Santa Clara, a small liberal arts school in the bay area, girls are dressing in bikins, bros are throwing their shirts off in a burst of hormones oozing from the top of their for heads. The beer is flowing through the veins of these so called 'students' and most importantly creativity is bursting from my mind. This next year I hope that The Painted Quench will reach new heights in its fervent creativity and awesomeness. Also, something to look forward to is a merging between music, radio, photos, art and writing all into one place. Also i will update this blog with a new found passion: chess
for my first post I will show you the progress that I have made on this game, which I can say has been flirtatious at most, but aggressive on my part.-Truthfully yours
TPQ